Skip to main content

Happy Teacher's Day

I know....I am too late.......a week atleast but what to do.......these exams and other commitments are making me so busy [:P]. I want to dedicate this post to every teacher who taught me (mentioned or not mentioned here).

Firstly to begin with ......my Mom ...shes a teacher by profession and as everyone says mother is our first teacher, she taught me everything she could.I will have a separate post on another occasion to speak of my mom.....for now i have many more to speak of..



Kalpavalli Teacher: She was our biology teacher in my 10th class and even our class teacher.Biology used to be my painful subject in school because we need to draw NEAT diagrams and I was never near to something understandable atleast.This made me fear a lot and at this point of time,the inspiration she gave me to learn how to draw and the simple tips she used to give me made me a draw diagrams well and surprisingly i drew all the diagrams so well in my board exam that i got 100% in science.She not only helped me in subject but the moral help she gave me.....the support she rendered when i couldn't perform well in exceptional.She encouraged me for all the speaking events in the school which made me the winner of debate competition twice in the same year.It was her who taught me what is meaning of being a leader and how to work in a team.

Kamalakumari teacher: mathematics teacher in 10th...may be shes the only teacher in our school in whose class every student used to enjoy......her weird scolding styles which include....."dirty Fellow....dirty fellow"....." used to keep everyone in the class always awake and alert. It was in that class that I started liking maths and I used to be very good performer but never scored a 100....i used to always end up at 99 and this was frustrating to me and even teacher was scolding me.After a 99 again in pre final exam she calls me up and says " atleast for my sake get 100 in board......Dirty fellow" and those words left me with a resolution to get 100 but could manage only 99. That left me with utter disappointment but this quest for 100 made me perform well and finally i could score 100% in my Inter boards and the moment I saw these results I had no one in my mind except for this teacher. Whenever I top the class or score a 100% I always remember her for the initiation she gave me.But due to health problems she couldn't continue teaching and luckily we were her last batch.

Uma devi Teacher: She used to be our English teacher in 7th class and she was very less to me as a teacher and more as an academic adviser in the school.It was because of her that I used to be the most active person in the class and her encouragement gave me few opportunities which I never thought would be mine like.....being the principal of the school for teacher's day.........A speech on our farewell day. These events in school left me with very deep impressions and i even feel very lucky whenever i think of how all these things happen.


On a whole, I would like to greet each and every teacher who taught me untill now but these three teachers have created a more deeper effect on me.Few other teachers whom i can never forget in my life include.....Vijaylakshmi teacher(both maths and Telugu), Manjula Teacher, Sridhar Sir and Social Sir.

To all the great teachers who sacrificed all their energy in teaching and cared their students as their own children,

A Happy Teacher's Day


From,
A student who never understood the value of teachers when they were teaching but repenting for his mistakes.

Comments

  1. hi surya
    good post this time

    it is true that we dont care about our teachers when they all are around us but we remember them in every walk of our life

    happy teacher's day to every teacher in the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    A bit late...but truely a gud one ra...i wish i too could write such a nice one dedicated to my teachers...they are the ones who shape us...and make us wat we r today ! :)

    Three cheers for them !!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acrostic Poems!!!!!

This was all we were asked to do today in my Minor..........write Acrostic Poems and here are a few which I wrote.... On M Santosh Kumar on his request M y God!!! I never realised it S atires is what he cracks in K iller he is with those instincts On LOVE after ma'am reminding we are close to Feb 14th L eaning on you under an O ak tree,I enter a V ast world of happiness E verything we are in is sheer bliss

నగరం పులికించిన వేళ

భగ భగ మండుతున్న సూర్యుని తాపంతో ఈ మహానగరం మునిగి  ఉండగా  వేసవి  కాలపు  వేడి  గాలులు మెలమెల్లగా వాటి  రాకను తెలుపుతుండగా  జలజలా పారే సేలయేళే వడగాలుల తాకిడికి కదలలేక సేద తీర్చుకుండగా నా ప్రియ భాగ్యనగర రైలుస్టేషన్ లోపలికి వచ్చి ఆగింది నా రైలు సుధీర్గంగా   ఎప్పుడెప్పుడు ఇంటికి వెళ్తానా అని వడివడిగా బయటకి సాగెను నా అడుగులు  చుట్టుపక్కల మళ్ళి మళ్ళి చూస్తూ ఏదైనా మార్పుకోసం వెతికేను నా కన్నులు  బిజినెస్ పని మొదల్కొని పిచాపటి మాటల వరకు అన్ని సాగే ఆ ఇరానీ కేఫెలు  ఎప్పుడైనా ఎక్కడైనా కడుపుబ్బా తినేందుకు రోడు పక్కనే ఉన్నా ఛాట్ బండ్లు  నగర చరిత్రకీ అభివృధికీ అద్దంపట్టే ఆ కళాఖండాలు ఇంకా నవనూతన కట్టడాలు తమపర భేదాలు లేకుండా అన్ని పండగలలో ఘనంగా జరిగే అంబరవీధి సంబరాలు     మెలమెల్లగా నన్ను తడుతూ చిరునవ్వులు తెప్పించే చిన్ననాటి తీపి జ్ఞాపకాలు ఎల్లపుడూ ఇక్కడే ఉండిపోతే ఎంత హాయో అని తెలిపే ఆ మధురాలోచనలు ఈ ఆలోచనా ప్రవాహానికి అడ్డుకట్ట వెస్తూ చేర్చింది ఆటో నన్ను మా ఇంటికి  గలగలా కబుర్ల అయ్యాక ఆశగా ఎదురుచూసిన అమ్మ చేతి వంటకం తిన్నా  ఈనాటికి  తిన్నాకా అలా మాట్లాడుతూ నాకే తెలియకు

మా అన్నయ్య పెళ్ళి కబుర్లు....

మదిలో పులకింతలు మ్రోగించే మేళ తాళాల నడుమ  అంబరమే వంగి చూస్తూ చేసిన కేరింతల మధ్యన  ముక్కోటి దేవుళ్ళ ఆశిరవాదలే చిరుజల్లులై కురిసిన వేల  శ్రవనానందకరమైన వేద మంత్రాలూ నలుదిక్కుల మ్రోగిన వేల  ఇక కానివ్వండీ అని గడియారం ముహూర్తాన్ని సమీపించగా  ఇక తానూ కూడా నిలవలేనని  అడ్డుగా ఉన్న తెర  నేలకూలగా తలవంచిన వధూ వరులు ఓరకంట ఒకరినొకరు చిలిపిగా చూసుకోగా తలపై జీలకర్ర బెల్లం పెట్టి ఒక ఇంటి వాడు అయ్యాడు మా అన్నయ్య పెళ్లి పనులో అటూ ఇటూ హడావిడిగా తిరుగుతూ ఉండే పెళ్లి పెద్దలు ఎన్నాళ్ళకో కలిసిన చుట్టాలతో ముచ్చట్లలో మునిపోయిన బంధువులు అమ్మా నాన్నల చేతులు విడిపించుకొని మండపమంతా తిరిగేసే చిన్నారులు  వీటనిటిమధ్య ఎప్పుడెప్పుడా అని ఊరించే పెళ్లి భోజనాల ఘుమఘుమలు అప్పుడే కలిసిన కొత్త కొత్త గ్యాంగులు అంతలోనే మొదలైన మా అల్లర్లు శృతి చెప్పిన చీమ ఏనుగు జోకులు, శ్రీ గాడి సమయానుకూల చమక్తులు కీర్తనకు చెప్పిన ఇంజనీరింగ్ విశేషాలు, అను చెప్పిన చిన్ననాటి కహానీలు దీనికి దానికి అని లేకుండా ప్రతి చిన్నదానికి ఫక్కుమని మా నవ్వులు అన్నిటా తన పెద్దరికాన్ని కాపాడుకోడానికి ప్రెసిడెంటు గారి కష్టాలు  అంత నవ్వును ఆపుకుంటూ దిగిన ఆ వింత