Skip to main content

Y so rude??

hmmmm..amidst this busy schedule during end semesters I am pulling in some time out to express my concern few things that happened in the recent days.
This is about one of my friends over here, prefer not mentioning his name, hes a good friend of mine and indeed a big flirt, but for now committed to one girl.This is about another girl he flirted b4 few yrs.She had a big crush on him so did he on her.It was going on well for 3yrs, they both used to chat a lot both on gtalk and phone and he was very free with her and they both talked about everything. But an year back, he got committed with another girl with whom hes still there.Knowing that the previous one had a crush on him and she is very much thinking in lines to be with him, he instead of telling her the fact that hes committed to some other girl went on to avoid her by not picking up her class not replying to her messages.He though she would also ignore him but things went the other way round.She still thought that hes busy and its just a coincidence that hes busy whenever she pings him and this continued for one year before our man set to an adventure which brought me into picture.

While again it happened that she pinged him on gtalk and he didn't answer, an idiotic idea struck him and went on talking with her.I thought hes turning good but he jus proved me wrong by revealing that hes talking as Surya Sudheer....thts me....... what the heck is he doing?/?? and he flirts her again on my name and the result of that talk was simple......she sends an add request to me?? She know talks about each n everything thinking I know them but reality is i know nthn except for her name.This was making the conversation more embarrassing and i couldn't bear it anymore and i had to spell the truth and i did.She was soo pained for what happened to her, she couldn't digest any of those and was almost into tears(may was into....was in gtalk so cant say).I can still see the concern she has on him, she says "I would like to tear him down but i think he has exams now, will call him after they are done" and she started to explain me all those days when they used to talk together and the tone with which shes talking to me actually made me wipe the rolling tears on my chin too.At the verge end of conversation she asks me for his address just to send a shirt which she brought for him long ago.She is actually morose not just because of what he did to her but he never told her that hes committed,she says that she would never have thought of him if he told her the truth before itself.I ended the conversation by trying to sooth her and give her courage and she jus replied saying"Dont worry I am strong enough."That as the end of the conversation I had with her and don't know whats going on on her side now.

How can someone be so rude to a girl who cares so much about him? I accept the fact that hes going out with another girl but why should he avoid her instead of telling her the truth? And what I do in between, did I really help her by saying truth or did I break anything? I feel I shouldn't have told her all this because saying that i ruined those minute chances of he talking to her again.At the end of it was I rude in justifying myself in this act? No idea whatsoever just leaving everything to fate and hoping that nothing wrong happens to any of those two.

PS:By the time I completed writing all that I got this message, his rudeness went to that extent that he deleted her from both orkut and gtalk accounts without prior informing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acrostic Poems!!!!!

This was all we were asked to do today in my Minor..........write Acrostic Poems and here are a few which I wrote.... On M Santosh Kumar on his request M y God!!! I never realised it S atires is what he cracks in K iller he is with those instincts On LOVE after ma'am reminding we are close to Feb 14th L eaning on you under an O ak tree,I enter a V ast world of happiness E verything we are in is sheer bliss

నగరం పులికించిన వేళ

భగ భగ మండుతున్న సూర్యుని తాపంతో ఈ మహానగరం మునిగి  ఉండగా  వేసవి  కాలపు  వేడి  గాలులు మెలమెల్లగా వాటి  రాకను తెలుపుతుండగా  జలజలా పారే సేలయేళే వడగాలుల తాకిడికి కదలలేక సేద తీర్చుకుండగా నా ప్రియ భాగ్యనగర రైలుస్టేషన్ లోపలికి వచ్చి ఆగింది నా రైలు సుధీర్గంగా   ఎప్పుడెప్పుడు ఇంటికి వెళ్తానా అని వడివడిగా బయటకి సాగెను నా అడుగులు  చుట్టుపక్కల మళ్ళి మళ్ళి చూస్తూ ఏదైనా మార్పుకోసం వెతికేను నా కన్నులు  బిజినెస్ పని మొదల్కొని పిచాపటి మాటల వరకు అన్ని సాగే ఆ ఇరానీ కేఫెలు  ఎప్పుడైనా ఎక్కడైనా కడుపుబ్బా తినేందుకు రోడు పక్కనే ఉన్నా ఛాట్ బండ్లు  నగర చరిత్రకీ అభివృధికీ అద్దంపట్టే ఆ కళాఖండాలు ఇంకా నవనూతన కట్టడాలు తమపర భేదాలు లేకుండా అన్ని పండగలలో ఘనంగా జరిగే అంబరవీధి సంబరాలు     మెలమెల్లగా నన్ను తడుతూ చిరునవ్వులు తెప్పించే చిన్ననాటి తీపి జ్ఞాపకాలు ఎల్లపుడూ ఇక్కడే ఉండిపోతే ఎంత హాయో అని తెలిపే ఆ మధురాలోచనలు ఈ ఆలోచనా ప్రవాహానికి అడ్డుకట్ట వెస్తూ చేర్చింది ఆటో నన్ను మా ఇంటికి  గలగలా కబుర్ల అయ్యాక ఆశగా ఎదురుచూసిన అమ్మ చేతి వంటకం తిన్నా  ఈనాటికి  తిన్నాకా అలా మాట్లాడుతూ నాకే తెలియకు

మా అన్నయ్య పెళ్ళి కబుర్లు....

మదిలో పులకింతలు మ్రోగించే మేళ తాళాల నడుమ  అంబరమే వంగి చూస్తూ చేసిన కేరింతల మధ్యన  ముక్కోటి దేవుళ్ళ ఆశిరవాదలే చిరుజల్లులై కురిసిన వేల  శ్రవనానందకరమైన వేద మంత్రాలూ నలుదిక్కుల మ్రోగిన వేల  ఇక కానివ్వండీ అని గడియారం ముహూర్తాన్ని సమీపించగా  ఇక తానూ కూడా నిలవలేనని  అడ్డుగా ఉన్న తెర  నేలకూలగా తలవంచిన వధూ వరులు ఓరకంట ఒకరినొకరు చిలిపిగా చూసుకోగా తలపై జీలకర్ర బెల్లం పెట్టి ఒక ఇంటి వాడు అయ్యాడు మా అన్నయ్య పెళ్లి పనులో అటూ ఇటూ హడావిడిగా తిరుగుతూ ఉండే పెళ్లి పెద్దలు ఎన్నాళ్ళకో కలిసిన చుట్టాలతో ముచ్చట్లలో మునిపోయిన బంధువులు అమ్మా నాన్నల చేతులు విడిపించుకొని మండపమంతా తిరిగేసే చిన్నారులు  వీటనిటిమధ్య ఎప్పుడెప్పుడా అని ఊరించే పెళ్లి భోజనాల ఘుమఘుమలు అప్పుడే కలిసిన కొత్త కొత్త గ్యాంగులు అంతలోనే మొదలైన మా అల్లర్లు శృతి చెప్పిన చీమ ఏనుగు జోకులు, శ్రీ గాడి సమయానుకూల చమక్తులు కీర్తనకు చెప్పిన ఇంజనీరింగ్ విశేషాలు, అను చెప్పిన చిన్ననాటి కహానీలు దీనికి దానికి అని లేకుండా ప్రతి చిన్నదానికి ఫక్కుమని మా నవ్వులు అన్నిటా తన పెద్దరికాన్ని కాపాడుకోడానికి ప్రెసిడెంటు గారి కష్టాలు  అంత నవ్వును ఆపుకుంటూ దిగిన ఆ వింత