Skip to main content

After a gap.........

After a long time, i get back to my blog with a very shocking/adventurous/unexpected incident .In the December holidays, i had a very monotonic schedule with everyday passing through very quickly. At this juncture, I thought it’s good to leave my laptop(By the way I bought one recently) for sometime and go around to friend's place.Somehow, after defeating Blacklist 7(NFS Most Wanted), I pushed myself to have breakfast(at 11'O clock) and somehow got uot of house and started walking to one of my cousin's place for some timepass. We had nice jokes flying all around and unknowingly clock struck 2. So its lunch time and even after everyone asking me to take lunch there I managed to convince them I will go home and come back in 1/2hr. But It will take atleast 15min for me to walk back home and coming in 1/2hr was practically impossible.So my cousin asked me to take his bike and come back. Then I explained in all possible ways that I would prefer walking just to make sure I won’t reveal the fact that I don't know how to drive.

Actually, I drove bike few times until now and always evaded safely without accidents but Im not sure to take it this time because I have to cross a National Highway which is now the primary root for the International Airport.So finally, I told them I don't know how to drive and they saw me as if they are seeing a new creature from another planet.I briskly corrected myself by saying" I actually know it but u know...I dint go for long distances".Then my cousin gave me keys and asked me to start the bike because he wanted to see how I drive. Kick rod was gud and i got started in first stroke and I just moved a bit around 20ft distance then he shouts from behind"alane velli annam tinesi vacheyira"[it means go ahead with this and come back after lunch] actually as im ridig after 4 months, I was in compelte bike world and I said "yes", even now i dont understand why I said that.Then I went on and suddenly a deep confidence started growing in me and I was actually driving with lot of confidence and lot better than what I drove before. I just stepped on main road to cross it and my regular mistake (din shift gear properly) repeated and my bike stopped exactly at the centre of the main road and to add to this misery a Police Patrol van was also crossing the road.I really got stuck in there, nothing to do nowhere to go, then somewhere a small lightning stuck in my brain and I started acting as if Petrol is over and somehow managed to cross the road and the police. I safely reached home and had my lunch, later went back safely without repeating any mistakes and could feel my inner heart saying to me “Yo baby!!!! You did it”.

This incident actually brings me to this beautiful topic of psychology which Jonathon Lear explained in his book “Freud” where he says if there is a necessity, humans tends to learn it very quickly than when there is no necessity.This is a very simple thing and I thing everyone know about it but it’s the first time I am experiencing this and I feel lot of thrilled.After writing all this, I actually took one more inference from this, never do things until it is necessary because u waste lot of time learning which actually comes in very less time when required [:P] in a way justifying my one day batting for exams

By the way this is my second post into my blog with my new laptop and hope atleast now I will get more time to write more and share more with all you guys.

Comments

  1. Well, this one was really good, speaks of "THE SELF AWARENESS", which is what I believe every human dies to know. Wishing for you many more incidents of this kind happen in your life, and I ll get to read much more blogs :)
    kudos man

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gud thought provoking one hero!:)...

    Kotha laptop konnava mama !!...way to go man !!:)

    ...and yea the last line..one day batting was funny!:P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acrostic Poems!!!!!

This was all we were asked to do today in my Minor..........write Acrostic Poems and here are a few which I wrote.... On M Santosh Kumar on his request M y God!!! I never realised it S atires is what he cracks in K iller he is with those instincts On LOVE after ma'am reminding we are close to Feb 14th L eaning on you under an O ak tree,I enter a V ast world of happiness E verything we are in is sheer bliss

నగరం పులికించిన వేళ

భగ భగ మండుతున్న సూర్యుని తాపంతో ఈ మహానగరం మునిగి  ఉండగా  వేసవి  కాలపు  వేడి  గాలులు మెలమెల్లగా వాటి  రాకను తెలుపుతుండగా  జలజలా పారే సేలయేళే వడగాలుల తాకిడికి కదలలేక సేద తీర్చుకుండగా నా ప్రియ భాగ్యనగర రైలుస్టేషన్ లోపలికి వచ్చి ఆగింది నా రైలు సుధీర్గంగా   ఎప్పుడెప్పుడు ఇంటికి వెళ్తానా అని వడివడిగా బయటకి సాగెను నా అడుగులు  చుట్టుపక్కల మళ్ళి మళ్ళి చూస్తూ ఏదైనా మార్పుకోసం వెతికేను నా కన్నులు  బిజినెస్ పని మొదల్కొని పిచాపటి మాటల వరకు అన్ని సాగే ఆ ఇరానీ కేఫెలు  ఎప్పుడైనా ఎక్కడైనా కడుపుబ్బా తినేందుకు రోడు పక్కనే ఉన్నా ఛాట్ బండ్లు  నగర చరిత్రకీ అభివృధికీ అద్దంపట్టే ఆ కళాఖండాలు ఇంకా నవనూతన కట్టడాలు తమపర భేదాలు లేకుండా అన్ని పండగలలో ఘనంగా జరిగే అంబరవీధి సంబరాలు     మెలమెల్లగా నన్ను తడుతూ చిరునవ్వులు తెప్పించే చిన్ననాటి తీపి జ్ఞాపకాలు ఎల్లపుడూ ఇక్కడే ఉండిపోతే ఎంత హాయో అని తెలిపే ఆ మధురాలోచనలు ఈ ఆలోచనా ప్రవాహానికి అడ్డుకట్ట వెస్తూ చేర్చింది ఆటో నన్ను మా ఇంటికి  గలగలా కబుర్ల అయ్యాక ఆశగా ఎదురుచూసిన అమ్మ చేతి వంటకం తిన్నా  ఈనాటికి  తిన్నాకా అలా మాట్లాడుతూ నాకే తెలియకు

మా అన్నయ్య పెళ్ళి కబుర్లు....

మదిలో పులకింతలు మ్రోగించే మేళ తాళాల నడుమ  అంబరమే వంగి చూస్తూ చేసిన కేరింతల మధ్యన  ముక్కోటి దేవుళ్ళ ఆశిరవాదలే చిరుజల్లులై కురిసిన వేల  శ్రవనానందకరమైన వేద మంత్రాలూ నలుదిక్కుల మ్రోగిన వేల  ఇక కానివ్వండీ అని గడియారం ముహూర్తాన్ని సమీపించగా  ఇక తానూ కూడా నిలవలేనని  అడ్డుగా ఉన్న తెర  నేలకూలగా తలవంచిన వధూ వరులు ఓరకంట ఒకరినొకరు చిలిపిగా చూసుకోగా తలపై జీలకర్ర బెల్లం పెట్టి ఒక ఇంటి వాడు అయ్యాడు మా అన్నయ్య పెళ్లి పనులో అటూ ఇటూ హడావిడిగా తిరుగుతూ ఉండే పెళ్లి పెద్దలు ఎన్నాళ్ళకో కలిసిన చుట్టాలతో ముచ్చట్లలో మునిపోయిన బంధువులు అమ్మా నాన్నల చేతులు విడిపించుకొని మండపమంతా తిరిగేసే చిన్నారులు  వీటనిటిమధ్య ఎప్పుడెప్పుడా అని ఊరించే పెళ్లి భోజనాల ఘుమఘుమలు అప్పుడే కలిసిన కొత్త కొత్త గ్యాంగులు అంతలోనే మొదలైన మా అల్లర్లు శృతి చెప్పిన చీమ ఏనుగు జోకులు, శ్రీ గాడి సమయానుకూల చమక్తులు కీర్తనకు చెప్పిన ఇంజనీరింగ్ విశేషాలు, అను చెప్పిన చిన్ననాటి కహానీలు దీనికి దానికి అని లేకుండా ప్రతి చిన్నదానికి ఫక్కుమని మా నవ్వులు అన్నిటా తన పెద్దరికాన్ని కాపాడుకోడానికి ప్రెసిడెంటు గారి కష్టాలు  అంత నవ్వును ఆపుకుంటూ దిగిన ఆ వింత